The Replacement Ceramic Sandblasting Nozzles are available in 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 1/4″ & 5/16″ sizes as replacements for item 1257 100 lb Pressure Blaster and item 1226 90 lb Deadman Pressure Abrasive Blaster.
What is a sandblaster?
A sandblaster is an ingenious tool that helps in preparing the parts that are used for operation, for example, powder coating. A sandblaster usually assists in removing paint, rust and other surface imperfections. It is also useful when working on jobs involving trucks, cars, machinery, brick, steel and more.
The three main components of a sandblaster unit are as follows:
- Power Head
- Siphon Air Jet
Assembling Power Head Components in a Sand Blaster
- Insert nozzle into the Power Head and secure
- Make use of an allen key
- Insert the siphon air jet into the power head. Ensure that the gasket is visible
Use of a sand blaster creates potential health concerns for the user. We recommend that you put on specific safety equipment when operating the sand blaster. Some of them are:
- Grade-D Air supply
- Positive Pressure Blast Hood
- Body protection such as gloves, overall, leather coat and chaps
- Hearing protection such as ear muffs or plugs
How does a sandblaster work?
Finely ground silica sand is used to clean and abrade the surface, typically metal, paint, or rust. An air-powered pressure gun fires sand at a high velocity and impacts the surface.
Types of Sandblasters
There are three types of sandblasters:
- Gravity-fed model
- Pressure blasters
- Siphon sandblasters
Key Features of the Replacement Ceramic Sandblasting Nozzles:
- The replacement nozzles fit item 1257 100 lb Pressure Blaster and item 1226 90 lb Deadman Pressure Abrasive Blaster
- Available Size: 5/32"