Looking for a product that can effectively patch dissimilar metals on vehicle panels? You should try the Lord Fusor Metal Bonding Adhesive (Fast), which will be an asset to your body shop. It is one of the best products for panel bonding and bonding of different metals, cab corners, different panel sections, and even aluminum trailer patches.
To Use the Lord Fusor Metal Bonding Adhesive (Fast):
- Remove any rust or damaged area on the panel
- Cut a patch panel to fit the area to be repaired while leaving at least ¾ inch (19 mm) overlap for best results
- Grind the surface to the area which requires the application of the bonding adhesive to not greater than 1 inch (25.4 mm)
- Insert the Lord Fusor adhesive cartridge to an applicator gun
- Squeeze some adhesive from each side of the cartridge to level the plungers and make sure that the adhesive comes out from both sides of the cartridge
- Allow the bonding adhesive to cure for at least 30 minutes before unclamping the panel
- Remove any excessive adhesive for a clean finish
Features of the Lord Fusor Metal Bonding Adhesive (Fast):
- The versatile product is suitable for the installation and bonding of bare metals including aluminum
- The bonding work does not need welding
- It provides guaranteed protection from corrosion
- Cures fast
- Work time is 5-8 minutes at 70°F (21°C) when mechanically fastened or 15-20 minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- Full cure takes 2 hours at 70°F (21°C)
- Cartridge Size: 7.1 oz (210 mL)
OEM Approvals Include:
- GM: Panel replacement per TSB 02-08-98-001A, meets GM6449G DCX: Weld bonding per 81-170-03005
- Nissan: NTB96-034A
This item can only ship by ground within the ContinentalUS.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & Internationaldelivery not available.