to a commercial business address within the 48 Contiguous United States.
The R76ATR is easy to operate, rugged enough to stand up to demanding workloads and are equipped with right-side power assist tower tools to help when mounting low-profile performance tires.
- Balanced flywheel allows machine to run smoothly
- Forged Steel foot pedals are long lasting and feature multi-link rod connections
- All main-lead electrical terminals, switches and motor enclosures are sealed airtight
- Maintenance-free Gearbox
- All moving parts feature maintenance-free linear guide bearing for quick and easy adjustment.
- Ergonomic Controls
- Drive System: Electric / air
- Motor: 2HP, 110/240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Air Requirement: 110 - 175 psi
- Wheel Clamping Method: 4 Clamps - Internal / External - Adjustable
- Table Clamping System: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead Breaking System: adjustable pneumatic blade
- Tower Design: Tilt-back
- Power Assist Tower: Single / Right Side
- Bead Lifting Roller: Single/Right Side
- Upper Bead Assist Roller: Single / Right Side
- Traveling Drop-Center Hold Down Devise
- Vertical Shaft / Tool Head Positioning: Pneumatic / Locking
- Inflation System
- Inflation Gauge and Integrated Air Dump Valve
- Water Filter
- Oiler / Lubricator
- Air Regulator
- Bead Tool / Tire Iron Standard
- Alloy-Steel Mount-Demount Head
- Nylon Mount-Demount Head
- Large Soap Bucket and Soap Brush
- Inflation Restraint Device
- Tool Tray / Storage
- Internal Rim Clamping Capacity: 10" - 30"
- External Rim Clamping Capacity: 9" - 28"
- Mount Capacity: 4" - 18"
- Bead Breaker Tire Width Capacity: 1.5" - 16"
- Max Tire Diameter: 43"
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.