100% Thermal Efficient, Direct-Fired Make-up Air System
For Ventilation, Heating and Curing in Paint Booths and Finishing Areas
- Helps reduce cycle time and increase productivity with advanced SPRAY-CURETM technology
- Helps reduce energy costs due to 100% thermal efficiency
- Can facilitate improved operation and paint job quality through pressurization
- Sized and designed according to the exhaust rate requirements of the paint booth or finishing facility
- SPRAY-CURETM units help enhance the performance of the exhaust and filtering system, using 100% outdoor air with a fixed discharge air volume, which provides tempered air during spray operations
- During cure mode, airflow is reduced to 50% to provide needed curing temperatures and maximum efficiency
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, galvanized steel construction with OPTIONAL white paint finish
- Includes the deluxe digital control panel
- Heaters are listed to ANSI Z83.25/CSA 3.19 direct gas-fired process air heaters
- Heater connection duct is NOT INCLUDED
- Voltage: 230V
- Phase: 3
- Output (MBH*): * 1MBH = 1,000 Btu/h
- NG: 1663 MBH
- LPG: 1361 MBH
- CFM: 14,000
- Motor HP @ 1" ESP: 10 hp
- Configuration: Vertical w/ 53" legs
- Location: Outdoors
Digital Control Panel Features:
This control system incorporates ON/OFF switches and indicator lights for fan, burner and booth lights; SPRAY-CURE™ mode selector switch and indicator light; tow discharge temperature selection dials (60°F-90°F and 80°F-180°F) with digital display; adjustable timers for PURGE and CURE cycle; adjustable cool down timer; adjustable speed controls for exhaust fan in spray and cure mode; booth pressure gauge and cure interlock relay. Optional items include burner lockout and check filter indicator light and remote reset push button.
FAN / BURNER / BOOTH LIGHT ON - SPRAY mode:
Heater operates continuously, supplying make-up air. Burner modulates maintaining a constant discharge temperature (60°F-90°F). Spray speed pot adjusts booth pressure.
SPRAY-CURE™ Selector Switched to CURE mode:
- PURGE timer (adjustable) is energized.
- CURE timer (adjustable) is energized.
- BOOTH LIGHTS turn OFF. Temperature control switches to CURE selector (80°F-180°F). Burner modulates maintaining a constant discharge temperature. Cure speed pot adjusts booth pressure. COOL down timer (preset) is energized.
- BOOTH LIGHTS turn ON. Temperature control switches to SPRAY selector (60°F-90°F). Burner modulates maintaining a constant discharge temperature. Spray speed pot adjusts booth pressure. Heater turns off.
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery.