This premium Cut-off wheel contains precision shaped grain for ultra fast cool cutting action and long life. Auto body technicians are impressed by the outstanding cutting performance on both mild steel and ultra high strength steel.
Key Features of the 3M Cubitron II Cut-Off Wheel:
- The precision-shaped grain are engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra long life
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all automotive materials including mild steel and ultra high strength steel
- Type 1, or straight, wheels with a closed face grinding guard and are typically used vertically.
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Choose 3" or 4"
- 5 Wheels per box
NOTE: MUST BE USED WITH ANSI-APPROVED FLANGES FOR TYPE 1 CUT-OFF WHEELS AND A WHEEL GUARD THAT FITS THE SIZE OF THE CUT-OFF WHEEL
- 3" x .04" x 3/8"
- 3" x .0625" x 3/8"
- 4" x .04" x 3/8"
- Max Operating Speed: 25,000 rpm, 4" - 13,300 rpm max
- Performance Level: Best
- Diameter: 3 Inch
- Product Form: Cut-Off Wheel
- Abrasive Mineral: Cubitron II
- Attachment Method: Screw-On