Bumper Mate 3.0 Bumper Workstation
Polyvance's Bumper Mate 3 plastic repair workstation is a multi-use work surface that allows a repair technician to easily secure plastic bumper covers, headlights, fenders, and other parts in virtually any position for repair.
The Bumper Mate 3 includes pivoting support arms, a slotted top for bungee tie-downs, a durable, burn-resistant composite work surface, and two moveable support stands to securely hold awkwardly shaped parts. The work top is normally used on a common scissor stand (not included), but can also be used on top of any larger work surface. The Bumper Mate 3 stores compactly when not in use.
· Highly durable, heat-resistant, textured composite works urface.
· 11-ply baltic birch core for extreme strength and dimensional stability.
· Strategically placed cut-out slots for securing workpieces to the top.
· Two movable aluminum extension arms for supporting bumper fascia of nearly any size.
· Two cushioned "cradles" to support headlights, washer bottles and other irregularly shaped items.
· Two spring "A" clamps to secure bumpers to the tabletop.
· Lightweight and stores in a small space when not in use.
· "Standoffs" on the bottom of the work surface steady the top on the scissor stand and allow you to use the Bumper Mate on a flat surface with full use of the extension arms.
· Made in USA
· Securely holds flimsy bumper fascia so one technician can work on it, maximizing productivity.
· When used in combination with the included bungee cords and cradles, it securely holds odd-shaped parts.
· Extends the function of your shop's folding work stands to support a variety of parts.
· Tabletop dimensions: 29 in. L X 29 in. W (74 cm X 74 cm)
· Arms-Expanded dimensions: 81 in. L X 29 in. W (206 cm X 74 cm)