If ordering more than 2 you'll be contacted with your shipping charges.
Improve your cycle time, profit with these premium quality features & benefits:
- Load parts directly from delivery truck
- Compact, saves valuable floor space
- Easy-to-adjust multiple shelf positions
- More shelf positions than competitive models
- Shelves nest in seconds – No need to reverse shelf
- Open front facilitates large parts
- Fast 20 minute assembly out of the box
- Optional accessories available to meet your needs
*You'll be contacted with your shipping charges.
- 50"W x 73"H x 31"D
- Caddy only weighs 100 lbs.
- All steel construction
- Large easy-roll locking wheels
- Assembly is a snap
- Includes hooks to hang panels
- Gloss powder coat finish
- 3 Standard depth shelves- heavy duty and easy to adjust
- 4 large casters, 2 locking
- 2 Long arms- Holds large items such as valences
- 4 "S" metal hooks- Mount to numerous locations to hold medium sized items
- 2 Braided elastic straps- for securing and assisting in parts control
Thousands of Parts Caddies are in use nationwide. Since 1986, over 20,000 bodyshops have become customers of Collision Services.With a large selection of accessories the Parts Caddy PRO™ can be tailored to optimize your specific workflow needs, saving you money.