Your search for the right paint booth ends with the Col-Met Infra-Cure Semi Down Draft Paint Booth. The versatile spray booth features a built-in Infrared Curing System. You can now paint the car and cure the paint without having to roll in separate curing lamps. This dramatically increases curing time, increases productivity and keeps your booth open for other jobs.
Also includes a personnel door with an observation window and also provides easy access to the light fixtures inside. This makes it easy to change bulbs; the light fixtures come with the required bulbs.
The Col-Met Infra-Cure Semi Down Draft Paint Booth meets the NFPA 33 and OSHA 1910 guidelines; please check your local codes for any special permit requirements.
Get a quote and complete Paint Booth Package.
Specifications and Features of the Col-Met Infra-Cure Semi Down Draft Paint Booth:
- Inside measurements: 26' x 14' x 9'
- 10 - 48" 4-tube fluorescent light fixtures with clear tempered glass
- 10 - Infrared curing lights with hinged micro-switch covers
- 4 zone fuse protected control panel included
- Paint cure time ranges from 20-40 minutes
- Double filtered intake provides cleaner paint jobs
- 30" tube axial fan with 3HP, 3 phase motor
- Personnel door with observation window
- Specify 208, 220, 230, 240, or 460 volts
- System requirements: 120 amp / 240 volt or 80 amp / 480 volt dedicated electrical service
Note: The paint booth does not come with a safety system disconnect switch.
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery.
Our Paint Booth DVD walks you through differences between the different booth models and will help you select the correct booth for your painting needs.
Call Toll Free to speak to a Paint Booth Specialist: 800-367-6575