to a commercial business address within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Bring the Ranger Wheel Balancer to your workshop for exceptional balancing service and faster performance than the traditional wheel balancer. Solve wheel vibration problems with this balancer and get them done accurately to within a hundredth of an ounce. The Ranger balancer works up the weight needed to achieve optimal tire balance and displays results in as few as six seconds. With features that include static, dynamic, performance alloy settings, you can now balance wheels with ease and comfort.
The single-chip circuit board architecture increases device throughput, and the 16-digit processor provides the much-needed accuracy and speed. The balancer solution provides unmatched features and functionality and consumes less power too. The precise dual-component piezoelectric quartz load sensors combined with a single digital rotation encoder measures both longitudinal, transversal and shear effects for multi-directional force unbalance detection. The solution makes the process of mounting wheels faster and precise thus reducing effects of damage. The graphic wheel interface helps operators work without trouble by identifying and commanding all operations.
Key Features of the Ranger Wheel Balancer:
- The wheel balancer top is made of tough material that easily supports the heavy wheel weight trays
- The side shelf has an open top design that accommodates Ranger Quick-Peel adhesive tape weight convenient bulk rolls
- The hood provides features such as lesser freight damage and better wheel clearance space
- Dynamic, Static, Motorcycle-ATV, and Performance Alloy settings
- A multi-user save function holds presets to increase productivity
- Ergonomic control board and easy-to-read LED display
- Simultaneous retrieval of static, dynamic and ALU1\ALU2\ALU3 data, identifies weight placement configurations for a variety of wheel styles and designs with the simple push of a button
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- Automatic round-off with top-dead-center weight position indicator
- Tiered weight placement indicators help to identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden "behind-the-spoke" techniques
- Manual or automatic start upon lowering the hood
- Self-calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage give you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side-position brake hold wheels at precisely 12-o'clock for proper weight placement
- Side cone storage pegs keep accessories readily available
- Motor: 3/4 HP / 110/220V 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Working Temperature: -5C / 27F to 50C / 82F
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Cycle time: 6-9 seconds (avg.)
- Balancing Modes: Dynamic / Static / 3-Alloy
- Top Positioning Weight Locator: Standard
- Inside & Outside Measuring: Standard
- Millimeter / Inches Selection: Standard
- Ounce / Gram Selection: Standard
- Wheel Offset Distance Setting: Manual
- Self Calibration Function: Standard
- Auto Start When Hood is Lowered: Standard
- Wheel Spin Braking: Automatic / Electronic
- Wheel Holding: Manual Brake Pedal Standard
- Centering Cones Included: 3 Standard / 1 Truck
- Truck Cone / Spacer Ring Adapter Set: Included Standard
- Wheel Calipers: Standard
- Rear Cone Mount Spring: Standard
- No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup: Standard
- Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut: Standard
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 47" / 1194 mm
- Max Tire Weight: 145 pounds (65 Kg)
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 10" - 24" / 254 mm - 610 mm
- Wheel Width Capacity: 2" - 18" / 51 mm - 457 mm
- Balancing Increments: 0.25 or 0.01 ounce
- Balancing Speed: 180 RPM
- Accuracy: +- 1 Gram / .035 Oz.
- Resolution (Round Off Mode): 0.01 ounce, 1.4°
- Shipping Weight: 398 pounds (181 Kg)
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.