Polyvance Flextex V
Flextex VT is a black acrylic coating used for re-texturing repaired areas on bumper covers, instrument panels an consoles.
- Simulates the OEM texture
- Only one texture paint is needed for all texture sizes
- Compatible with nearly all top coat systems
- Does not need to be top coated if black texture is desired
- Clean plastic with one of Polyvance's plastic cleaners.
- Sand surface with 180-240 grit sandpaper to remove gloss. Blow dust free with clean, dry air.
- For raw unpainted TPO, PP, or TEO, spray on a light coat of 1050 Plastic Magic Adhesion Promoter and allow to dry. For other raw plastics, adhesion promoter is optional. (Will not work on polyethylene.)
- To build texture, apply 3 to 5 light coats, allowing flash time between coats. Reduce fluid flow at gun for light coats. Let dry for 30 minutes if light coats are applied and 2 to 3 hours for heavier applications before top coating. Flextex VT can be top coated at any time after the minimum dry time.
- After Flextex VT has completely dried, (if desired) top coat with a light coat of Bumper and Cladding Color Coat followed by one or two more wet coats. If another type of top coat is needed, use a lacquer compatible top coat system.
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.