The Col-Met Side Down Draft Spray Booth is one of the more popular paint booth options at Collision Services. The spray was built with a heavy-duty construction and includes an observation window, along with access light fixtures and bulbs. The panels are air-tight and made out of 18-gauge galvanized steel. The panels are fastened with 5/16" bolts. The paint booth uses intake and exhaust filters and meets the demands of busy shop owners.
Key Features of the Col-Met Side Down Draft Spray Booth:
- Air-tight panels made out of 18 gauge galvanized prime steel fastened with 5/16" bolts
- All panels have 2" flanges with pre-punched holes for easy nut-and-bolt assembly
- Gabled roof design gives better air flow, lighting, and overall strength
- Includes Ten 48" four-tube fluorescent light fixtures with clear, tempered glass and seals. Bulbs are easily accessed from the interior of the booth
- Twin 24" diameter tube axial fans with aluminum spark-proof blades
- Windowed Personnel Door
- Fan motors are 3 phase 208/240/480 volt, 15,800 total c.f.m. @ 1/2" static pressure (single phase optional)
- Air solenoid shuts the air off when the door is opened (optional)
- Paint Booth uses 20" x 20" intake filters and exhaust filters
- Equipped with 2 Dwyer manometer draft gauges for exhaust filter monitoring
- Drive-through doors available
- Meets NFPA 33 & OSHA 1910 guidelines (check your local codes for local permit requirements)
- All quality components proudly made in the USA
- External dimensions: 26'4" L x 16'4" W x 11'2" H
- Large interior space: 26'0" x 14'0" x 9'0" inside - Big enough for vans
- Vehicle door clearance: 9'4" W x 8'10.5" H
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery.
Our Paint Booth DVD walks you through differences between the different booth models and will help you select the correct booth for your painting needs.
Call Toll Free to speak to a Paint Booth Specialist: 800-367-6575