to a commercial business address within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Service Everything from Standard Steel Wheels to Challenging Low-Profile Tires on Luxury Wheels
The R30XLT is a space saving swing-arm tire changer requiring less floor space than tilt-back designs featuring a proprietary bead press mounting system with multiple pressing arms and a quick-change tool holder. Powerful bead rollers, a quick-change lower disc roller and centering cone aids in clamping, lubricating, demounting, mounting and inflation of difficult tire and wheel combinations. The dual-cylinder RimGuard tabletop clamping system features adjustable wheel clamps that can accommodate wheels 10" up to 33" and a geometric table design allows unhindered inspection of the bottom bead. A powerful 110V/220V high-torque drive motor operates at a controlled speed minimizing damage to wheels and tire beads when servicing tough combinations.
- A new high-torque electric turntable drive features increased speed and reversible direction for quicker tire removal and installation. Controlled speed gives low profile and run-flat beads time to relax to reduce the risk of tire damage
- Improved electric motor features the best of proven technologies, including rugged copper rotor construction, stronger high-quality ball bearings, thermal-cool epoxy insulation, and durable rolled steel frames
- A powerful bead press mounting system features powerful traveling bead rollers, a quick-change lower disc roller and centering cone to aid in clamping, lubricating, demounting, mounting and inflation difficult tire and wheel combinations
- Up front controls and a sensible ergonomic design provide ease of use and more efficient operation
- Stainless-steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders are designed to reduce machine vibration and provide low-friction and long life operation. Internal end-of-stroke cushions are standard that help provide cushioning at the end of each full stroke to rescue wear on seals, wear band and piston rod
- A hardened alloy steel mount and demount head has a unique equidimensional shape with micro-smooth tool head surface that glides tire beads effortlessly during mounting and demounting procedures
- Quick-change tool head chuck provides infinite tool head axis positioning for pinpoint wheel edge tracking within a wide range of wheel diameters and tire and wheel combination minimizing tire damage and relaxing the strain on low profile tire beads
- A balanced flywheel helps the machine run smoothly, reduces vibration, and helps minimize associated stress on other machinery components
- A completely new and proprietary bead-breaker design features bilateral pneumatic accelerators for lightening fast bead-breaker speeds in both directions. A 100% stainless-steel cylinder body means no more worrying about moisture contamination from corrosion due to air source condensation. Other exclusive design features include a multi-axis, adjustable blade for multi-angle tire capacity, a large, dual-flange axle that eliminates blade flex and premature failure, and adjustable blade settings that help accommodate a larger variety of tire and wheel combinations
- Enhanced bead breaker arm features rugged box frame construction that increases the mechanical strength and assures years of dependable service performance. A large rubber bump-stop assures smooth return to help reduce shock loading and minimize wear pneumatic cylinder, guides and associated moving parts
- Industrial-grade, 45-micron, pneumatic control valves feature die cast and machined bodies constructed from zinc and aluminum. High-performance polyurethane seals and self-lubricating, Teflon piston guides provide increased service life and performance at the highest level possible within almost every imaginable working condition. Valve plungers feature muffled extrication ports that direct any dirt or contamination accumulated on the outside perimeter of the spool to be automatically blown away each time the valve goes into the release position
- Dual positioning adjustable RimGuard wheel clamps can accomodate wheels 10" to 33" and feature internal and external multi-teeth jaws
- A geometric tabletop provides for easier bead lubrication and allows operators to make visual inspections of the lower bead during mounting and inflation procedures
- Durable forged steel foot pedal levers will stand up to everyday use and abuse in high-volume tire centers. Snap action spring return means precise and controlled operation
- Foot pedal control valves feature multi-link rod connections for non-binding plunger movement and precise bilateral control
- Important wheel service accessories come standard like a large soap bucket with brush and a multi-piece plastic wheel protector kit that includes turntable jaw covers, bead-breaker blade boots and specialized mount/demount head covers to help protect delicate wheels
- Drive system type: electric / air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110 - 220 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Air requirement: 110 - 175 psi / 8 - 12 bar
- Wheel clamping method: 4 internal / external clamps
- Table clamping system: dual pneumatic cylinders
- Bead breaking system: pneumatic blade
- Power assist towers: integrated center post
- Tool holder: manual lock
- Tower design: rigid / fixed
- Bead lifting roller: single / left
- Powerful bead seating system: TurboBlast / bead seating
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 13" – 33" / 330 mm - 838 mm
- External rim clamping capacity: 10" – 28" / 279 mm - 711 mm
- Turntable tire width capacity mount: 5" – 22" / 127 mm – 559 mm
- Bead breaker tire width capacity demount: 3-1/2" – 15" / 89 mm – 381 mm
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" / 1,270 mm
- Shipping weight: 1,032 lbs. / 469 kg
- Forklift required at time of delivery.
- If no Forklift is available, you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.