Choose One or Three Phase Configuration
The Semi-Down Draft Booth always ensures that fresh air circulates throughout the booth. A filter bank near the doors of the booth takes in air from the cleaner upper layers. The opposite end contains the exhaust filter system. The filtered air travels the booth to reach the exhaust filter system, making the machine the most efficient one in the market.
The large interiors are spacious enough to fit a van. This Col-Met Semi-Down Draft Paint Booth is the easiest to install and lets you paint your vehicle efficiently.
The paint booths designed by Col-Met are well received by auto body shops everywhere. Col-Met puts in a lot of effort to provide the customers with a clean, safe and productive working space. They use the best components to build their paint booths.
Delivery is fast, and you get remarkable technical support for installation. The necessary hardware comes with the product. You can install the booth fast and easy, and get on with painting the vehicle.
Col-Met uses 18 gauge prime quality galvanized steel to construct the paint booth. The panels have pre-punched holes so that you can easily assemble your paint booth with the included nuts and bolts. The heavy gauge galvanized steel frame comes with a pre-hung windowed personnel access door, which makes installation easier. The doors are attached to slotted hinges to help you easily install them on uneven floors too.
The paint booth has a 30" diameter tube axial fan with aluminum spark-proof blades. The air solenoid valve for the spray application equipment interlocks the exhaust fan and air supply. The four-tube, 48" long 32-watt fluorescent light fixtures illuminates the booth well. This product and all the components are made in the USA.
Key Features of the Col-Met Paint Booth - Semi-Down Draft:
- External Dimensions: 26' 4" long x 14' 6.5" wide x 11' 2" high
- Large interior space: 26' x 14' x 9'
- Vehicle door clearance: 9' 4" wide x 8' 10.5" high
- Air-tight panels
- Light Fixture: (9) 48" four-tube fluorescent light fixture
- 30" diameter tube axial fan with aluminum spark-proof blades
- Easy nut and bolt assembly
- Better air flow, lighting, and strength because of gabled roof design
- 20" x 20 " intake and exhaust filters
- Dwyer manometer drafts gauge for exhaust filter monitoring
- Double filter system uses 23 intake filters
- Meets NFPA 33 and OSHA 1910 guidelines
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery.
Our Paint Booth DVD walks you through differences between the different booth models and will help you select the correct booth for your painting needs.
Call Toll Free to speak to a Paint Booth Specialist: 800-367-6575